Why work at Nimbus?
Our culture encourages individual excellence, mutual respect, and lifelong learning. We empower our employees to master their career paths, advance further, ascend higher, and fulfill their true potential.
Nimbus Consultancy, a Corporate Services firm, is looking for a Banking Specialist to support its rapidly growing office. You will be directly reporting and closely working with the Managing Director of the Company. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
• Support portfolio of clients with banking services and bank account setup, by coordinating with various banks and financial institutions.
• Assist clients with maintaining their compliance records (KYC/CDD etc.) with the banks.
• Manage client relationships and partner with the Sales and Operations Team to present and communicate to clients any updates regarding banking.
• Representing in a professional and diligent manner; meeting and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships relating to bank account set up and banking solutions.
• Participate in high level client interaction to support the building and maintaining of commercial relationships and ensure a good understanding of demands and expectations.
• Maintain effective relationships with banks, financial institutions and other parties.
• Generating a high standard of service delivery and achieving successful outcomes for our clients.
• Capturing, sharing knowledge and maintaining effective communication.
• Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate
• Bachelor Degree in Business administration, law or any other equivalent, master degree in is preferable.
• 3-7 years’ experience within UAE Corporate Banking or Wealth Management.
• Strong understanding of local and international banking
• Good understanding of international payments and banking processes such as: IBAN, SEPA, Swift messages
• Basic understanding of virtual assets
• Advanced understanding of AML and core compliance requirements
• Basic legal skills (understanding and analyzing legal documents)
• Excellent writing skills with the ability to understand and communicate with potential clients clearly
• Ability to work as part of a team ensuring team goals are achieved
• Willing to work independently as well as a team
• Ability to be agile in an ever-changing environment
• Creative problem solving
• Excellent interpersonal communication
• Willingness to receive and provide constructive feedback
• Goal Oriented
• Excellent Networking Skills to maintain relationships with clients and banks
• Enterprising skills
• High integrity
• Strategic Selling
• Excellent Communication Skills in both written and spoken English
• Job: Assistant Financial Controller
• Reporting to: Finance Manager
• Further develop and maintain a professional finance organization supporting the company’s financial requirements
• Full control over the P&L and balance sheet including accurate and on time reporting & forecasting in line with reporting guidelines
• Responsible for all financial aspects and support in continuous improvement of the office
• Managing the supplier relationships on an ongoing basis and dealing with any queries with costs and payments
• Creation of purchase orders, managing vendor recording and processing payments
• Creation of sales invoices, following up client payments where necessary and recording in ERP
• Monitor weekly / monthly ageing receivables and accounts payable reconciliation
• Posting bank transactions on a daily basis and reconciliation of all bank statements on a weekly basis
• Knowledge of UAE VAT law and able to file VAT report for clients
• Assisting the Finance Manager with the collation of information needed for statutory reporting on VAT and Audit
• Preparation of management accounts / financials statement under IFRS and assisting the Finance Manager with other ad-hoc Management Accounting tasks
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Collation of all staff expenses and processing into the accounting system for payroll purposes
• ACCA / CA Chartered Accountant
• Microsoft Excel – Professional level
• Work experience of 5+ years in a corporate company / audit firm
• Fluency in English
• Solid knowledge of accounting standard (IFRS) and auditing standards
• Good understanding of internal control requirements
• Experience in ERP software (Dynamics Microsoft)
• Well organized and used to working in a fast-paced environment
• Strong proven understanding of sales oriented (growing) organizations
• Self-starter, willing to go the extra mile and proactive
• Energetic personality
• Analytically strong, on top of the numbers and able to generate insight
• Able to think strategically but also pragmatic and close to day-to-day operations
• Strong communicator and ability to influence
• Able and willing to work at all levels of the business – commercially savvy, but clear financial acumen
Join our multi-talented team
We are always looking for bold people. Become part of out team and help shape uprising businesses.
Submit your candidacy for future openings by sending us your CV below. We look forward to being in touch with more information about any opportunities that may present themselves.